- Chocolate Covered Cranberry Cream Cheese Truffles
- These delicious Chocolate Covered Cranberry Cream Cheese Truffles are perfect for the holidays! Bring them your next holiday gathering and
- 1 7 oz container Natural Northern Foods Cranberry & Walnut Spread
- 3/4 cup Crushed Honey Graham Crackers
- 3/4 cup Crushed Ginger Snaps
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- In a large bowl mix by hand the cream cheese, graham crackers and ginger snaps until well mixed.
- Using a table spoon, scoop mixture and roll into a ball, placing on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After you’ve used all of your mixture place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- While they are in the freezer, place 1 cup of your white chocolate wafers and place in microwave for 30 seconds to start. Stirring occasionally and continuing at 15 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- After 30 minutes, take cream cheese balls out of the freezer and dip into the white chocolate and replace back on the parchment paper to harden.
- After you’ve dipped all of your truffles and they are hardened, go ahead and melt a little of the dark chocolate wafers the same as the white and drizzle all over the truffles.
- Keep refrigerated. This will make approx. 15 chocolate covered truffles.