- Creamy Garlic and Artichoke with Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 container Natural Northern Foods Creamy Garlic Artichoke spread
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves butterflied
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix the garlic spread and the spinach together. Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
3. Place 1 ball of garlic spread and spinach in the center of each butterflied chicken breast half. Fold the chicken over the cheese, wrap with a slice of bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the butte over the chicken.
4. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.