- Fruity Cake Pops
|46 Cake Pops|
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Strawberry Cake Mix water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container (7 oz) Natural Northern Foods Cranberry & Walnut Spread
- 1 package (24 oz) vanilla flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 2 tbsp shortening
- red sparkling sugar
Servings: Cake Pops
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and egg whites with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake and cool as directed on box for 13 x 9-inch pan. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Crumble cake into large bowl. Add Natural Northern Cranberry & Walnut spread, mix well. Shape into 1 ½-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm; keep refrigerated.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating and shortening uncovered on medium (50%) 2 minutes, then in 15-second intervals, until melted; stir until smooth. Dip tip of lollipop stick about ½ inch into melted coating and insert into 1 cake ball no more than halfway. Repeat. Return cake pops to cookie sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Remove from refrigerator a few at a time. Dip each cake ball into melted coating to cover; tap off excess. Poke opposite end of stick into foam block. Sprinkle with red sugar. Let stand until set.