- Slow Roasted Beef Tacos
- 3 lb frozen boneless chuck roast
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle Cherry Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 14.5 oz black beans
- to taste salt & pepper
- Put 3lb frozen boneless chuck roast in the crock pot. Add 3/4 cup of red wine and 1 cup of water to the crock pot.
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper (generously) and pore half of a bottle of the Cherry Chipotle Hot Sauce over the top.
- Let cook for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours shred the pot roast and added another 1/4 of the bottle of Cherry Chipotle Hot Sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Drain and rinse the 14.5 oz can of black beans and add to the beef mixture. Let cook in the crock pot for another 30 minutes while you cut up the other ingredients (avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro).